Soap Orchard soaps are handcrafted, by us, in small batches using natural, hand juiced fruits and plant-derived ingredients from orchards and farms. These natural ingredients are mixed with seven or more of the highest quality oils, instead of the common three, which produce a rich and moisturizing lather. They are gently cleansing without stripping moisture from your skin. Unlike most commercial detergent bars which contain animal fats, harsh chemicals, and detergents, the glycerin is preserved in our handcrafted soaps. Glycerin - which is a by-product of the natural soap making process is a natural humectant, attracting moisture to the skin. Our handcrafted soap is soap in its truest, purest and most natural form.
Soap Orchard's hand soap is made with a fantastic natural liquid soap base, certified by the Soil Association, Ecocert and USDA QAI. A true liquid soap of Organic Vegetable Oil origin and surfactant-free!
The soap has a natural translucent pale yellow color and is a gentle cleanser with a light lather. This soap works well for those with sensitive skin and wonderful for those who wash their hands frequently.
Our hand soap has excellent natural foaming and contains Organic Coconut and Sunflower Oils.
You will love this in your bathroom or kitchen!
At Soap Orchard we,
- Use fairly traded natural shea butter
- Use food-grade oils and butters
- Use local beeswax & honey
- Use plant-based essential oils, extracts, and absolutes to scent the vast majority of our products
- We support local orchards, vineyards, and farms by using ingredients from their crops
- Many of our products contain vegan, vegetarian and/or organic ingredients whenever possible
- Unlike many handcrafted soaps, we use 7 different high-quality oils, instead of two or three which is common.
- We are Paraben-Free
- We DO NOT nor will we ever test on any animals